"Gina is one of the most hard-working people I’ve ever met. She is extremely capable and can be trusted to manage complicated projects." Kat Dalager Senior Director of Bellshop Studio/Hogarth Worldwide
These are the services I most commonly offer, but I’m flexible to accommodate various roles depending on the project. Please contact me if you have specific needs you would like to discuss.
I have worked as a freelance art buyer on long and short term contracts on both the agency and corporate sides. I have stepped in while other art buyers are out on leave, managed an overflow of work, partnered with other art buyers as support, and handled individual projects and businesses independently.
- Estimating costs for photo, copy, illustration, digital animation, and web
- Vendor and talent recommendations
- Determining and managing project schedules
- Managing large budgets
- Determining and writing usage statements
- Selecting and booking talent
- Negotiating rates
- Arranging photo shoot schedules
- Establishing well functioning teams and crews
- Managing crews: sometimes multiple in different locations
- Location scouting
- Travel arrangements
- Representing client/company and managing community relations
These helpful FAQs will most likely answer a lot of questions about what an Art Director/Producer actually does.